Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Never Old, Always New

I just finished reading a post by our friend Connie Seale as she is adjusting to life in Kosovo. This comes at a time when we are helping with an orientation for Chelsea, our intern, and Mary, a recent addition to our team.
Learning to love a place and a people is challenging and I have to say that we love helping people love Mali! It never gets old to share aspects of life and ministry here that may help another person see how to live out the Jesus life in this context that is so different from our passport country.
Notice I didn't say "home country" - that's because we now have two of them, a passport country and a host country. After 20+ years, they're both home!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I think I know that Connie Seale girl...glad she's adjusting! haha :) I bet y'all are a great help to your interns, it's so much easier when someone is intentionally helping you adjust, like I've had on my team!

    ReplyDelete